- 1.1 Medicine The drawing together of the separated tissue in a wound or fracture.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sciatic nerve epineural coaptation is performed by the trainee with the instructor assisting.
- Generally if a surgical repair is mechanically inadequate, additional coaptation will not improve stability.
- External coaptation is not recommended for these injuries, as these areas are not amenable to bandaging.
mid 16th century: from late Latin coaptatio(n-), from the verb coaptare, from co- (from Latin cum 'with, together') + aptare (from aptus 'apt').
Más definiciones de coaptationDefinición de coaptation en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional