- The articulation of two or more speech sounds together, so that one influences the other.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The phenomenon is well known to phoneticians and is called ‘coarticulation’.
- People learn coarticulations that are often physically easy but not always physically necessary.
- However, in spontaneous speech, inter-syllabic coarticulations usually take the form of regressive assimilation.
Más definiciones de coarticulationDefinición de coarticulation en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional