Definición de cobweb spider en inglés:
A spider that builds tangled three-dimensional webs.
- Family Theridiidae: many species, class Arachnida
- The best way to tell the difference between orb-weavers and cobweb spiders is by looking at the web.
- Most all cobweb spiders are harmless with the exception of the potentially dangerous widow spiders.
- Although many spiders are able to chew solid food, cobweb spiders like the black widow feed only on the fluids inside their prey.
Definición de cobweb spider en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan