Definición de cockspur thorn en inglés:
1A North American hawthorn that is often cultivated for its rich orange autumn foliage.
- Crataegus crus-galli, family Rosaceae
- It's 53 metres long by 13 metres wide, is well-established and contains a number of mature trees, including a cockspur thorn and hazels.
- It belongs to the group of cockspur thorns whose flowers and fruits are borne on pubescent pedicels.
- In the plantation near the Latchford Gate is a broad-leaved cockspur thorn.
Definición de cockspur thorn en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan