- A nonprotein compound that is necessary for the functioning of an enzyme.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This conformational changing process is strengthened by the increase in the affinity of the enzyme and for its coenzymes during hibernation.
- For example, our need for vitamins is due to the fact that they function as coenzymes in many metabolic processes.
- Many prosthetic groups and coenzymes are water-soluble derivatives of vitamins.
Más definiciones de coenzymeDefinición de coenzyme en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional