- A coenzyme derived from pantothenic acid, important in respiration and many other biochemical reactions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The series of reactions begin in the cytosol where fatty acids are acylated by combining with coenzyme A, a derivative of the vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid.
- At the heart of the energy equation, however, is coenzyme A, which has established research pointing to its supplementation value.
- It has been shown to inhibit the enzymes that convert citrate into coenzyme A, essentially preventing the body from storing excess energy as fat.
A from acylation (see acylate).
Más definiciones de coenzyme ADefinición de coenzyme A en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional