Equal with one another; having the same rank or importance: coequal partners
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The author starts out on page one claiming that Eastern European modernism was a coequal partner with Western European modernism.
- We will insert an aeromedican evacuation control team in the air mobility division with coequal status to the existing airlift, air refueling, and air mobility control teams.
- They are, in fact, biosocial theories that place fully coequal emphasis on genetic and sociocultural factors.
A person or thing equal with another.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- One of them, ‘The Book of Ruth and Naomi,’ suggests that we consider Ruth and Naomi coequals.
- While the independent directors would be the coequals of national central bank officials, their obligations and perspective must be mega-economic in scope.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Such a view, though defensible in theory, would destroy all semblance of coequality from a practical standpoint.
- At this moment of unprecedented danger and unprecedented opportunity, upholding this principle of formal coequality has never been more important.
- From the beginning, North Korea has insisted that an inter-Korean political formula should be based on parity or coequality, rather than population.
Palabras que riman con coequalequal, prequel, sequel
Definición de coequal en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda