Definición de coeternal en inglés:
Equally eternal; existing with something else eternally: the Deity is coeternal with Time and Space
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Christians believe in a complex God, three coeternal persons living a single enduring communion.
- Since God's power is coeternal with God himself, it is immutably the same.
- For Arius, the Son could not be coeternal with the Father.
- Example sentences
- Man exists coeternally with God as the temporal manifestation of His power and goodness.
- These three Persons are coequally and coeternally God and share the same authority and attributes.
- Latter-day scriptures and other sources do not explicitly state that eternal law exists independently or coeternally with God.
Definición de coeternal en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan