- They lacked cohesion and, for the most part, played as 15 individuals rather than a single unit.
- If the album does have a fault, it's that there is a lack of cohesion.
- Indeed, the team looked flustered and their play at this stage lacked any cohesion.
- Fine sand-sized particles are most rapidly moved, because silt and clay particles show more cohesion.
- There is a limit to the degree of influence that the number of neutrons has over the cohesion of the nucleus.
- A dense clay would be very cohesive, while beach sand has no cohesion whatsoever.
Mid 17th century: from Latin cohaes- 'cleaved together', from the verb cohaerere (see cohere), on the pattern of adhesion.
Palabras que riman con cohesionadhesion, Friesian, lesion
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: co·he·sion
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.