Definición de cohesion en inglés:
1The action or fact of forming a united whole: the work at present lacks cohesion
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They lacked cohesion and, for the most part, played as 15 individuals rather than a single unit.
- If the album does have a fault, it's that there is a lack of cohesion.
- Indeed, the team looked flustered and their play at this stage lacked any cohesion.
unity, togetherness, solidarity, bond, coherence;
1.1 Physics The sticking together of particles of the same substance.
- Fine sand-sized particles are most rapidly moved, because silt and clay particles show more cohesion.
- There is a limit to the degree of influence that the number of neutrons has over the cohesion of the nucleus.
- A dense clay would be very cohesive, while beach sand has no cohesion whatsoever.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan