- Shape (metal) while it is cold.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This means that less thermal energy is required to nucleate a heavily cold-worked metal than a lightly cold - worked one.
- If, however, rolling is continued much below 600°C, recrystallization does not keep pace with the deformation and the metal is cold-worked.
- All ferrous martensites show very high dislocation densities of the order of 10 to 10 cm, which are similar to those of very heavily cold-worked alloys.
sustantivo(cold work) Volver al principio
- The shaping of metal while it is cold.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A wide variety of mechanical characteristics, or tempers, are available in aluminum alloys through various combinations of cold work and heat treatment.
- The steel stores specialize in selling premium and standard tool, die and mold steels with a focus on cold work tool steels and on local customer service.
- Only cold work with subsequent heat-treatment involving recrystallisation can be employed to refine large grained material.
Más definiciones de cold-workDefinición de cold-work en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional