Definición de collared lizard en inglés:
A lizard that is typically marked with spots and bands and has a distinctive black-and-white collar. It is found in dry rocky areas in the southern US and Mexico.
- Crotaphytus collaris, family Iguanidae
- We measured the asymmetry of five mensural and seven meristic characters of 175 collared lizards from north-central Oklahoma.
- These hot and dry rocky slopes support scorpions, tarantulas, collared lizards, pygmy rattlesnakes, roadrunners, and prickly pear cacti.
- Though Joshua Tree may look devoid of wildlife, even a short walk out in the desert will quickly reveal a myriad of freshly dug holes, where pocket mice, collared lizards, rabbits, or desert tortoises have burrowed.
Definición de collared lizard en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary