- A subsidiary contract that induces a person to enter into a main contract or that depends upon the main contract for its existence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For all the reasons which I have already discussed, the relationship created by the letters of credit is separate from and independent of the underlying contracts, including the collateral contract pursuant to which they were opened.
- It is not incorporated by a mere reference to the terms and conditions of the contract to which the arbitration clause constitute a collateral contract.
- Side letters can constitute a variation of the main agreement or a collateral contract with terms distinct from those in the main agreement.
Más definiciones de collateral contractDefinición de collateral contract en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional