- (In Jungian psychology) the part of the unconscious mind that is derived from ancestral memory and experience and is common to all humankind, as distinct from the individual’s unconscious.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Carl Jung wrote of the psyche as that aspect of each of us which incorporates the conscious, the unconscious and also the collective unconscious - that realm beyond our individual self, the realm of the archetypal.
- Maybe there is a Jungian association in the collective unconscious of film-makers between the image of predatory female insects and domineering mothers.
- Surrealist artists hope to bring the visions and symbols of the unconscious mind, including the collective unconscious, to light through paintings, sculpture and photography so that they might be interpreted.
Más definiciones de collective unconsciousDefinición de collective unconscious en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional