verbo[with object] (usually as adjective collectivized)
- Organize (something) on the basis of ownership by the people or the state, abolishing private ownership or involvement: collectivized agricultureMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He expropriated foreign industry and collectivized agriculture.
- From 1929, he introduced a Command Economy based on central planning, Five Year Plans, heavy industry, collectivized agriculture, and re-militarization.
- As heavy industry was being developed, agriculture was to be collectivized as a part of achieving Stalin's goal to make Russia a stronger state.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By the time of the First Five-Year Plan and collectivisation, when the Stalinist bureaucracy was consolidated as a class, there was little social provision for childcare.
- In the 1930s, the Soviet government began policies of collectivization, education for all, and assimilation.
- The beginning of forced collectivisation in the early 1930s was carried through with unprecedented brutality and resulted in unimaginable hardships for the countryside.
Más definiciones de collectivizeDefinición de collectivize en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional