- An object of interest to collectors, especially because it is rare, beautiful, or associated with someone famous.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Association of Model Exhibitors is displaying collectors' items such as cars, railways, doll's houses and wind-up gramophones.
- Old quilts became collectors' items, valued for their skill, design and history.
- At more than 800 pages, it is destined to become a collector's item of extraordinary value, not least because the print run is limited to 10,000 copies.
Más definiciones de collector's itemDefinición de collector's item en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional