- 1A device for producing a parallel beam of rays or radiation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The exit beam passes through a collimator and then through the Rochon prism, which is mounted such that the linearly polarized sample beam can be rotated to the proper orientation for either S or P reflection measurements.
- Various stereotactic radiosurgical techniques, including the proton beam, gamma knife, linear accelerator X-knife and multileaf collimators with intensity modulators, are becoming more widely available.
- The region was washed with a 70% solution of isopropyl alcohol, and the K-XRF beam collimator was sited perpendicular to the bone surface.
- 1.1A small fixed telescope used for adjusting the line of sight of an astronomical telescope.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The optical head has two collimators, each 33 cm long: the sun collimator (without lens) and the sky collimator (with lenses).
- Using a low energy collimator, images are obtained every 1-2 minutes for 20 minutes.
- As with standard scopes, this one is best boresighted with a collimator.
Más definiciones de collimatorDefinición de collimator en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional