Definición de colloquial en inglés:
(Of language) used in ordinary or familiar conversation; not formal or literary.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I had four or five Chinese dialects at my disposal, phrases in colloquial English, and of course, Malay.
- The language is often colloquial and vigorous.
- In some places the use of more colloquial language seems to work and not detract from the original gospels, but in other places it came across to me as contrived.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Countries in permanent crisis, with the population at subsistence level, more or less chaotic, but without total civil strife, are known colloquially as ‘basket cases’.
- To find your real e-mail, you must wade through the torrent of fraud and obscenity known politely as " unsolicited bulk e-mail " and colloquially as spam.
- Unchecked, it leads to changes in posture, particularly in the form of a hunched back known colloquially as dowager's hump, and decreased mobility.
Palabras que riman con colloquialventriloquial
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda