Definición de collusion en inglés:
1Secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others: the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers collusion between media owners and political leaders
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Competition between elites is too easily turned into collusion between plunderers.
- If discrimination is not challenged then we are effectively in collusion with the perpetrators of such behaviour.
- But experience has shown that this kind of cooperation often leads to collusion between the two sides.
1.1 Law Illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- As to the possibility of collusion, the judge provided a specific example.
- If a trial judge makes an affirmative finding of collusion, then the petition for divorce must be refused.
- There is no suggestion that the evidence of the three witnesses is tainted with collusion.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘Regardless of how trivial they may be, corrupt, collusive and nepotistic practices will transgress public trust and at the same time violate one's official oath,’ she said.
- It is also expected to effectively reduce to a minimum corrupt and collusive practices in the bureaucracy,’ he said.
- Under competition law, the industry guidelines would be unlawful as a collusive agreement among competitors unless the ACCC authorises it due to ‘public benefit’.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the case of minibuses, different individual taxi associations appear to decide collusively on taxi fares to be charged per route, outside consultation with, or interference by, the authorities.
- Nor can the police act collusively by supplying information to assist those committing wrongful acts or by encouraging them to commit wrongful acts.
- For example, the Collusive Practices Act 1965 makes it an offence to collusively tender for government contracts or bid collusively at certain auctions in Victoria.
Pronunciación: /-sivlē/ /-zivlē/adverbio
Palabras que riman con collusionallusion, conclusion, confusion, contusion, delusion, diffusion, effusion, exclusion, extrusion, fusion, illusion, inclusion, interfusion, intrusion, obtrusion, occlusion, preclusion, profusion, prolusion, protrusion, reclusion, seclusion, suffusion, transfusion
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda