- A system of marking things with different colors as a means of identification.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She uses a colour code to help tell apart her 22-month-old identical triplet sons.
- The website will be updated weekly using a colour code to denote changes, with gold heralding the peak period.
- To mark the six months since the September 11 atrocities, your administration has launched a national colour code showing the level of the terrorist threat facing the country.
verbo(color-code) [with object] (usually be color-coded) Volver al principio
- 1Mark (things) with different colors as a means of identification: each unit is color-coded for clarityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The parents of a 22-year-old woman who was killed by a drug mix-up said she had died for the sake of a few pence - the cost of colour-coding the different dosages.
- Thoughtfully, the boxes for the different parties are colour-coded according to party.
- The different virus families are colour-coded.
- 1.1Mark different features of (something) with different colors: the map is color-codedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The map on the top is color coded to show the differences from the 2004 temperatures to that period.
- We're seeing a lot of Electoral College maps, color coded of course.
- I sure do love that red and blue color coded map used by the media to show democrat and republican controlled states.
Más definiciones de color codeDefinición de color code en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional