- 1Psychological disturbance caused by prolonged exposure to active warfare, especially being under bombardment.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fewer than half the raiders returned - malnutrition, combat fatigue, disease, death and wounds had thinned their ranks.
- Overcoming this kind of fear is often more difficult than dealing with the combat fatigue itself.
- Veterans from World War II and Korea who had trouble readjusting to civilian life were said to suffer from combat fatigue or, euphemistically, ‘nerves.’
- 2 (combat fatigues) A uniform of a type to be worn into combat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We are having a couple of Marines come in the collect the toys from the boys in their dress uniforms and combat fatigues.
- They were decked out in their combat fatigues and they lined up by the casket.
- I should have known when the two hosts were dressed in combat fatigues.
Más definiciones de combat fatigueDefinición de combat fatigue en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional