sustantivo (plural combos)informal
1A small jazz, rock, or pop band.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Because, for all of their rock leanings, they are a jazz combo in the best way possible - each player brings a potent set of chops to his respective instrument.
- Live music at Saturday's event was provided by a 19-piece dance band, two jazz combos and two original 1960s groups.
- Ironically, the room is so small that one can hardly envision any kind of live band in it, even a small jazz combo like the one that Jones used.
2chiefly North American A combination, typically of different foods: [as modifier]: the combo platter
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It can be had a la carte or as part of a combo plate combining the several foods that most of the individual vendors offer.
- It is because of this tannin that the classic combo of steak and young Bordeaux is such a winner.
- Today, for example, I had the lunch soup/sandwich combo with a half a chicken pesto and a small cup of the tomato basil soup.
Palabras que riman con comboNegombo
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: com·bo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda