- An item of food: a fridge groaning with comestiblesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Particularly lacking in a food desert are fresh comestibles: all food available is processed or precooked, full of salt and the worst kind of fat, and lacking in vital ingredients.
- Six of Edmonton's most scrumptious purveyors of comestibles along with a dessert and scotch supplier will donate some of their best wares to the event.
- Now go all the way - check out their desserts and other comestibles.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Edible: comestible plantsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Women could point out the medicinal and comestible plants with which they are particularly familiar.
- When the microwaved frozen produce of pizza and pasta chains is the height of culinary standards, as it is for many, we should hang our heads in comestible shame.
- We were about to help celebrate the falling of one of the last, and among the most storied, comestible taboos in our European culture.
late 15th century: from Old French, from medieval Latin comestibilis, from Latin comest- 'eaten up', from the verb comedere, from com- 'altogether' + edere 'eat'.
Más definiciones de comestibleDefinición de comestible en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional