Definición de commensurate en inglés:
Corresponding in size or degree; in proportion: salary will be commensurate with experience such heavy responsibility must receive commensurate reward
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We needed to consider whether the degree of force used was commensurate with the degree of risk which he believed to be created by the threatened attack.
- So I'd like to see a massive investment by governments which would be commensurate with the size of the problem.
- The sample size is commensurate with related studies reported in the literature.
mid 17th century: from late Latin commensuratus, from com- 'together' + mensuratus, past participle of mensurare 'to measure'.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Yes, it's interesting that increasingly large companies in the public sector are offering people the opportunity to buy extra leave, and they reduce their pay commensurately.
- I make no apologies whatsoever for paying him commensurately for that performance,’ he said.
- As we report elsewhere in Scotland on Sunday, it will show that while life expectancy in Scotland will increase slightly over coming years, the quality of that life will not grow commensurately.
Palabras que riman con commensuratepastorate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán