- The action of reducing a material, an ore, to minute particles or fragments.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Surgical intervention is recommended for fractures that have large fragments, significant displacement, or comminution.
- Preliminary treatment includes such operations as flow equalization, screening, comminution, grease removal, flow measurement, and grit removal.
- It is likely that this is a result of their being much more resistant to abrasion and comminution in moderately coarse-grained, higher-energy environments.
Más definiciones de comminutionDefinición de comminution en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional