sustantivo (plural commodities)
- 1A raw material or primary agricultural product that can be bought and sold, such as copper or coffee.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Exports of primary commodities and the import of finished products are not favourable for any country.
- What the seller wants ultimately to receive in exchange for the commodities sold is other commodities.
- Now you can see the plan is to diversify the economy and not only depend on the production of primary commodities.
- 1.1A useful or valuable thing, such as water or time.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His time is a valuable commodity, and when reporters are denied it, they can become annoyed.
- We need more flexibility in the system, as time with patients is a valuable commodity.
- Skilled consultants and business advisers can be very valuable commodities in the right hands.
late Middle English: from Old French commodite or Latin commoditas, from commodus (see commodious).