- 1A group of countries imposing few or no duties on trade with one another and a common tariff on trade with other countries.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It required that companies in the common markets for steel and coal publish price lists.
- What progress had been made towards the creation of a common market before the single market initiative?
- ‘In a globalising world of common markets and trade agreements, alcohol policy is thus no longer only a national or sub-national matter,’ he said.
Más definiciones de common marketDefinición de common market en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional