Definición de community architect en inglés:
An architect working in consultation with local inhabitants in designing housing and other amenities.
- The housing trust is now commissioning a community architect to assess the area and come up with some alternative options for improvement which will then be sent out for the residents to choose from.
- In Kingsway North, residents will get the chance to work with community architect Phil Bixby and plan a new vision for the central green area which will be surrounded by wooden fencing similar to Clifton Green and Burton Green.
- Since then, CARS, backed by funding from the single regeneration budget, has been working with community architect Phil Bixby on an action plan for the land.
community architecture sustantivo
- Example sentences
- The twentieth century has seen the rise of suburban building styles and Modernism and reactions against both in the form of conservation, community architecture, and a tendency to revive old styles such as neo-Classicism.
- The priority is removing the limitations of existing community architectures and delivering a new level of community building.
- This lovely building was designed with the community architecture in mind.
Definición de community architect en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India