Definición de community architect en inglés:
An architect working in consultation with local inhabitants in designing housing and other amenities.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The housing trust is now commissioning a community architect to assess the area and come up with some alternative options for improvement which will then be sent out for the residents to choose from.
- In Kingsway North, residents will get the chance to work with community architect Phil Bixby and plan a new vision for the central green area which will be surrounded by wooden fencing similar to Clifton Green and Burton Green.
- Since then, CARS, backed by funding from the single regeneration budget, has been working with community architect Phil Bixby on an action plan for the land.
community architecture sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The twentieth century has seen the rise of suburban building styles and Modernism and reactions against both in the form of conservation, community architecture, and a tendency to revive old styles such as neo-Classicism.
- The priority is removing the limitations of existing community architectures and delivering a new level of community building.
- This lovely building was designed with the community architecture in mind.
Definición de community architect en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán