- A place where people from a particular community can meet for social, educational, or recreational activities.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It has its own general stores, and there is a community centre where residents can meet up.
- They meet regularly in the community centre and new members are invited to attend.
- I picked her up a few hours later; home to change clothes, then off to gymnastics class at the local community center.
Más definiciones de community centerDefinición de community center en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional