- A fund for charitable activities among the people in a particular area.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Since then, the entry has been funded by the community chest.
- A £500 grant was donated by their community chest and a variety of fundraising events are being held over the next few months.
- In turn we are expected to contribute to the community chest when we are well and working.
Más definiciones de community chestDefinición de community chest en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional