- chiefly North American A nonresidential junior college offering courses to people living in a particular area.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chloe would be attending university in the fall, and Liam would be going to El Camino, a community college in the area.
- I continued taking classes at the community college in the county where we lived.
- An accounting professor at a Minnesota community college has her students study the federal budget.
Más definiciones de community collegeDefinición de community college en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional