Definición de community service en inglés:
1Voluntary work intended to help people in a particular area.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Dozens of people I know are involved in voluntary community service in one way or another, and seek no reward, nor even expenses.
- The community service award is for people or organisations who have helped to improve the quality of life for people in this town.
- Many are people nominated for their work in education, health, local sport and the area of community service.
1.1 Law Unpaid work, intended to be of social use, that an offender is required to do instead of going to prison: sentenced to 600 hours of community service
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She was ordered to do community service for 100 hours and to pay £250 costs.
- Offenders on community service orders should be brought in to assist the clean-up.
- He's been sentenced to 120 hours of community service and been ordered to pay court costs.
Definición de community service en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda