Cause (a country, people, or economic activity) to be organized on the principles of communism.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Whatever else happens, we must not stick to the ideas of communizing the South or absorbing the North.
- As long as the country is dreaming of communizing the entire peninsula, sanctions of any kind would not work well.
- The Soviet Union communized the region after World War II, and it has adopted liberal democracy in the last decade, at least in principle.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The trigger for this would be fear that communization of the South was a distinct possibility.
- Since Stalin had purged the Polish Communist Party in 1938, killing most of its leading members after luring them to the USSR, there were very few party members available to assist in the process of communization.
- It said the North has not moved away from the policy of ‘communization’ of the peninsula despite its recent attempts to reduce tensions.
Definición de communize en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda