Definición de communize en inglés:
Cause (a country, people, or economic activity) to be organized on the principles of communism.
- Whatever else happens, we must not stick to the ideas of communizing the South or absorbing the North.
- As long as the country is dreaming of communizing the entire peninsula, sanctions of any kind would not work well.
- The Soviet Union communized the region after World War II, and it has adopted liberal democracy in the last decade, at least in principle.
- Example sentences
- The trigger for this would be fear that communization of the South was a distinct possibility.
- Since Stalin had purged the Polish Communist Party in 1938, killing most of its leading members after luring them to the USSR, there were very few party members available to assist in the process of communization.
- It said the North has not moved away from the policy of ‘communization’ of the peninsula despite its recent attempts to reduce tensions.
Definición de communize en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan