Definición de commutable en inglés:
1(Of a place or journey) allowing regular commuting to and from work.
- The two areas are similar because they each constitute a local labour market and they each cover an area commutable by car.
- A 34-mile drive up the A68 road to Edinburgh does make this commutable.
- It's also really commutable - it's so easy to get back to London.
- Example sentences
- The towns enviable mix of commutability and sympathetic countryside has seen it prosper.
- It's revitalised the area, bringing commutability to these former fields on the very outskirts of London.
- Lack of commutability was attributed to the protein matrix (bovine serum) and the presence of ditaurobilirubin in the survey specimens.
Definición de commutable en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan