- A car provided by a company for the business and sometimes private use of an employee.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you get a company car which includes all petrol paid on both business and private mileage plus all running costs you pay fairly hefty taxes on this perk.
- Mr Bennett said the victim was more than £35,000 out of pocket as a result of the loss as the car was a company car for his own business.
- This will help both you and your drivers manage their fuel bills and make sure that both employer and employee got the most from their company car.
Más definiciones de company carDefinición de company car en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional