- 1Consisting of many interconnecting parts or elements; intricate: a complicated stereo systemMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The dishes have lost a central organising coherence and consist of multiple, disparate, complicated elements.
- And this is the more so true because, in every strand of this complicated, intricate web of values meet the contending forces of partisan politics.
- The country has sophisticated forest legislation which is so complicated and intricate [it runs to 10,000 pages] that even forestry officials can hardly work it out.
- 1.1Involving many different and confusing aspects: a long and complicated sagaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- That situation reflects the necessity of different approaches to capture different aspects of a very complicated historical and contemporary reality.
- He went on, however, to draw attention to what he described as one critical distinction, and in doing so may have created further confusion in this already complicated and difficult area.
- It is simple to follow and will not confuse the reader with complicated jargon or difficult concepts, yet its potential benefits are large.
- 2 Medicine Involving complications: complicated appendicitisMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Knowledge of Doppler flow velocimetry of the foetal MCA may assist in perinatal diagnosis and management of complicated pregnancies.
- Outpatient treatment is not recommended in women with severe sepsis or complicated pyelonephritis, or in men.
- Serotypes of isolates from 56 newborns after a preterm or complicated birth whose diagnosis was not specified, were not included in the study.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Oil prices in the world market continued to change complicatedly, rising to the level of US$58.28 per barrel, then falling to around US$50 per barrel, and finally gradually going up to US$54.20 per barrel on April 26th.
- This system can repair extremely small and complicatedly shaped defects on photomasks, such as phase shift masks and binary masks, with high accuracy.