- At about 3.55 pm, she arrived at Summervale House in Vale Drive, Werneth and used a key to get into the block of flats which has a concierge and security cameras, which could also contain the image of her killer.
- Isleworth councillors have accused Hounslow Homes of being ‘underhand’ about plans to reduce the concierge service for residents of the four tower-blocks on the Ivybridge Estate.
- Shop owner Shindo Singh, who has lived in the area for 18 years, said she thought the concierge service meant other residents made less of an effort.
- She continued, with great energy, telling a story about how five people, booked in by the concierge of the Grand Hotel du Cap Ferrat, never arrived.
- They asked the hotel concierge for advice, and were told that the visa application in town would take at least 24 hours to process.
- A couple years ago I read about Anna Morris who works as a hotel concierge at the Westin Santa Clara.
Mid 16th century (denoting the warden of a house, castle, prison, or royal palace): French, probably based on Latin conservus 'fellow slave'.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: con·cierge
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.