- 1Liquid formed by condensation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other species build ‘fog traps,’ pushing up sand ridges perpendicular to airflow, then move back along them, flattening them to extract the collected condensate.
- A large and increasing portion of liquid production is condensate from natural gas - expected to be over half by 2010.
- New York City requires recirculated water for medium and large refrigeration and air-cooled systems; properties with steam-source refrigeration must use some condensate for cooling tower makeup water.
- 1.1 Chemistry A compound produced by a condensation reaction.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The respirable portion of particulates can include acid condensates, sulfates, nitrates, and organic compounds.
- The first four have been around a long time. The scientists who worked with the Bose-Einstein condensates just received a Nobel Prize for their work in 1995.
- This technique provides an inexpensive and reliable method of estimating the total concentration of ions in the condensates and the dilution of respiratory droplets by the water vapor.
Más definiciones de condensateDefinición de condensate en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional