Definición de condyloma en inglés:
sustantivo (plural condylomas or condylomata /-mətə/)Medicine
A raised growth on the skin resembling a wart, typically in the genital region, caused by viral infection or syphilis and transmissible by contact.
- The finding of genital warts or condylomata acuminata in a child older than two years who gives no history of sexual contact is listed in my revised classification scale as indicating ‘possible’ abuse.
- Genital warts, also known as condylomata acuminata or venereal warts, are one of the most common types of sexually transmitted diseases.
- They cause localized hyperproliferations manifested most commonly as skin warts or as mucosal condylomata.
- Example sentences
- She had a history of condylomatous atypia on Papanicolaou test, which was confirmed by cervical biopsy.
- Extensive condylomatous or in situ lesions are amenable to treatment with wide local excision or laser therapy.
- By the end of two weeks all the condylomatous growth had disappeared.
Definición de condyloma en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan