- A rough diamond mined in an area controlled by insurgent forces whose sale is used to finance antigovernment military action.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a non-governmental organisation that produced a report last year on conflict diamonds in Africa.
- The indictment accuses him of engineering the rebel terror campaign that saw conflict diamonds traded for guns.
- One of the key players in trade in conflict diamonds, he and his friends have now sewn up Liberia's logging.
Más definiciones de conflict diamondDefinición de conflict diamond en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional