Definición de conformation en inglés:
1The shape or structure of something, especially an animal: the judges run their hands over the dog’s body and legs, checking its conformation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Following this event it takes some time for the channel conformation to relax back to the original structure or conformation.
- It also improves the carcase conformation and composition, while he also finds the lambs are much cleaner due to the lower worm burden.
- The judges then walked down the row checking the conformation of the horses and getting a closer look at each one.
1.1 Chemistry Any of the spatial arrangements that the atoms in a molecule may adopt and freely convert between, especially by rotation about individual single bonds. Compare with configuration.
- Then, we fix the adsorbed DNA molecules in their conformations thanks to uranyl acetate and we dry the sample using filter paper.
- Amino acid side chains are known to adopt discrete conformations depending on the local protein environment.
- We then estimate the free energies of all dimer conformations in all-atom molecular mechanics simulations with explicit water.
- Example sentences
- In this article, we only study the kinetics involving the conformational changes near the binding interface.
- These functions increased the conformational energy of the system if it deviated from specified parameters.
- In this approach, only energy-minimized conformational substates have been considered.
Definición de conformation en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary