sustantivo (plural congressmen)
- A member of the US Congress (also used as a form of address), usually specifically a member of the US House of Representatives.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The measures that have been taken are calculated to intimidate not only the general public, but the congressmen and senators as well.
- Unfortunately, our senators and congressmen have not been smart enough or well prepared enough to do the job.
- This is an off-year election, meaning we choose senators and congressmen, not a president.
Más definiciones de congressmanDefinición de congressman en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional