Definición de congruence en inglés:
Agreement or harmony; compatibility: the results show quite good congruence with recent studies
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- More momentously, geometric proofs are guided by our deep ability to see points, lines, shapes and their symmetries, similarities and congruences.
- From coincidence, to congruence, to harmony, to synergy, the two films have to stand the new ground that they cut.
- That is, in order to be homologous, structures must satisfy the tests of similarity, congruence and conjunction.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The benefit of community involvement and congruency with the mission statement should be emphasized as part of this process.
- And companies must themselves embody those stories with congruency and authenticity.
- It's a lazy reflex to draw congruencies between a writer's manner and their prose, but her paragraphs have the same scrupulousness, the same deliberate observation.
Palabras que riman con congruenceissuance • continuance
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia