Definición de conic en inglés:
Of or like a cone.
- At a zero field condition, the liquid crystal in the droplets was bistable, that is, the liquid crystal can be in either the reflecting planar state or the scattering focal conic state.
- How this connects up to conventional conic orbits is not entirely clear.
- The conic shape of the eight small cyclones around the top of each vacuum creates a dramatic shape, but they are in place to serve a purpose first.
sustantivoVolver al principio
short for conic section. See also conics.
- The book contains a wealth of information concerning the projective geometry of conics and quadrics.
- If all the vertices of a hexagon lie on a conic, and if the opposite sides intersect, then the points of intersection lie on a line.
- In many cases, the result is that the edge of the source is imaged to the edge of the receiver, and the reflector profile that performs the mapping is an off-axis conic.
Definición de conic en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary