Definición de conscript en inglés:
Pronunciación: /kənˈskript/[with object]
Enlist (someone) compulsorily, typically into the armed services: they were conscripted into the army
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you were conscripted as a common soldier some two hundred years ago, you had to get permission to get married.
- The first shows soldiers being conscripted during wartime as victims on an army production line.
- They bombed granaries and rural villages, destroyed crops and irrigation systems, mined pastures and fields, destroyed herds and launched sweeps through rural areas - conscripting young men and destroying the infrastructure.
Pronunciación: /ˈkänˌskript/Volver al principio
A person enlisted compulsorily.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The speed with which it had been able to assemble and deploy such a conscript army conferred upon the German Confederation an advantage over the French, who struggled to get a smaller army into the field over a longer period of time.
- It's a conscript army, and the families of the soldiers are suffering more each year.
- Nor is a conscript army without advantages both for the soldiers and the institution.
Palabras que riman con conscriptcrypt, encrypt, harelipped, hipped, script, unequipped, unwhipped
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda