1A person who provides expert advice professionally.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The consultants provide advice on how to energise the crystals and place the objects.
- Wind farm experts and consultants West Coast Energy will be on hand to answer questions on the scheme.
- The city was chosen against the advice of consultants, who ruled it out on cost grounds.
2 [usually as modifier] British A hospital doctor of senior rank within a specific field: a consultant pediatrician
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Reporting levels among hospital consultants and doctors in nursing homes have increased far less.
- I recently accompanied a relative to hospital to see a consultant oncologist.
- Their experiences are commented on by a general practitioner and a consultant haematologist.
Palabras que riman con consultantexultant, resultant
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda