Definición de consultant en inglés:
1A person who provides expert advice professionally.
- The consultants provide advice on how to energise the crystals and place the objects.
- Wind farm experts and consultants West Coast Energy will be on hand to answer questions on the scheme.
- The city was chosen against the advice of consultants, who ruled it out on cost grounds.
2 [usually as modifier] British A hospital doctor of senior rank within a specific field: a consultant pediatrician
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Reporting levels among hospital consultants and doctors in nursing homes have increased far less.
- I recently accompanied a relative to hospital to see a consultant oncologist.
- Their experiences are commented on by a general practitioner and a consultant haematologist.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia