Definición de consulting en inglés:
Engaged in the business of giving expert advice to people working in a professional or technical field: a consulting engineer an environmental consulting company
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Merton Bunker is a senior consulting engineer with Rolf Jensen & Associates in their Fairfax, Va., office.
- Mr. Tim Mullen, Acting Manager, said the concerns would be brought to the attention of the senior engineers in Mayo County Council and the consulting engineers.
- After holding senior positions in two MNCs, she is now a consulting engineer.
sustantivoVolver al principio
The business of giving expert advice to other professionals, typically in financial and business matters.
- We were both dissatisfied with our experiences of international consulting.
- Campaign consulting is simply another business sector experiencing globalization, a sector in which entrepreneurs and innovators can expand, compete and succeed.
- This has resulted in their inability to provide professional consulting for their clients from a relatively broader horizon.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan