Definición de consummate en inglés:
- This uncertainty created a situation where some couples had spent time together, spoken of marriage, and perhaps consummated the relationship sexually, only to find that their parents refused to allow the match.
- Her case has grounds for appeal: since her marriage was never consummated, her relationship with her boyfriend Dauda ought not to be considered adultery.
- That first night I was so nervous - it was so special it was like consummating our marriage all over again.
- As power availability rises and falls within regions, and as demand for additional capacity ebbs and flows, adjustments are made across the board; transactions are consummated, and money is both made and saved.
- He has not been charged with Internet theft because none of the transactions was consummated online.
- Households and businesses readily use Credit to consummate transactions, with traditional money playing a small and declining role.
- The Mughal artists were superb craftsmen and their draughtsmanship and use of colour showed consummate skill.
- Eddie, who graced many hurling fields with his consummate skills in the 1960s and 70s, is truly one of the hurling ‘greats’ and a fine gentleman too.
- All played the instrument with the most consummate skill.
Late Middle English (as an adjective in the sense 'completed, accomplished'): from Latin consummat- 'brought to completion', from the verb consummare, from con- 'altogether' + summa 'sum total', feminine of summus 'highest, supreme'.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The book takes us backstage during the performance, and shows us a consummately complex man, urbane, mercurial, bitter, funny and, again, bitter.
- Real-world economic activities are consummately simulated as complex flows of information.
- I can't imagine a better choice of cuisine for the season; hot, hearty, and consummately filling, it's the perfect antidote to the deep freeze outside.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The basic question is not when the consummation will be but who will be the consummator.
- Biotech companies themselves became more frequent consummators of partnerships with other biotechs.
- After all, theology's main object of study is the living God, creator, redeemer, and consummator of the world.
Palabras que riman con consummateamalgamate • primate • foumart
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.