1.1Willing to accept something; satisfied: I was never contented with half measures
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If my observation serves me right, old folks are generally happy and contented with the way they spend their free time.
- I would be silly to think that my desk would remain this clean for very long, but at least for now, I know I'm contented with the past, and ready to tackle the future.
- Soon all the other children were happy and contented with their situations, but not Jox.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We are conscious too of where we stand on the scale of contentedness or satisfaction or fulfilment or plain happiness.
- In his polo-neck jumper and jeans there is a casual ease to him, however, a satisfied contentedness.
- Happiness is contentedness, whereas joy is about electricity.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: con·tent·ed
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda