- 1Repeated frequently in the same way; regularly: this information is continually updatedMás ejemplos en oraciones
frequently, regularly, repeatedly, recurrently, again and again, time and (time) again; constantlyconstantly, continuously, around/round the clock, day and night, night and day, ‘morning, noon, and night’, without a break, nonstop; all the time, the entire time, always, forever, at every turn, incessantly, ceaselessly, endlessly, perpetually, eternally, 24-7
- There was great activity, accompanied by a public address system continually calling for personnel to report.
- Forgiving them does not mean allowing ourselves to be continually injured.
- From Saturday, March 5 the Tesco Ireland store in Ardkeen will open for customers continually, seven days a week.
- 2Without interruption; constantly: I was continually moving aroundMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Each participant spent a couple of weeks getting pledges of money for time spent in a continually moving rocking chair.
- The unconscious is continually active, creating combinations of its materials; these serve to indicate the future path of the individual.
- For example, in Iceland I positioned myself at the same coordinates for twenty-four hours and continually recorded the sounds and images of that location.