- 1A person or thing that continues something or maintains continuity.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- From its very first days as a continuator of the wartime OSS, the ranks of the Agency were dominated by members of the liberal establishment.
- This Germanic people saw themselves as the continuators of the weakened Imperial power.
- The second sees in him a continuator of speculative theology - that is, a theologian who had to switch languages in order to speak of Greek philosophy.
- 1.1A person who writes a continuation of another’s work.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘In my notions about the State,’ he wrote to his mother in February 1864, ‘I am quite papa's son, and his continuator.’
Más definiciones de continuatorDefinición de continuator en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional